Juventus forward Paulo Dybala gets all-clear after coronavirus

Thank you for your reading and interest in the news Juventus forward Paulo Dybala gets all-clear after coronavirus and now with details

Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - Argentina international tested positive for Covid-19 along with girlfriend on March 22

Aaron Ramsey resumes training for Juventus. Getty

Aaron Ramsey arrives at the Juventus sports centre to resume training in Turin. AP

Juventus' Italian defender Leonardo Bonucci, wearing a face mask, arrives for duty. AFP

Leonardo Bonucci during the training session. Getty

Juventus' Uruguayan midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur arrives at the Juventus' Continassa training ground in Turin. AFP

Bosnian midfielder Miralem Pjanic arrives in his car. AFP

Media outside the Juventus Training Centre after Italy allowed Serie A teams to start training individually. Reuters

A woman wearing a protective face mask at a temperature checkpoint outside the J Medical centre at Juventus' Allianz Stadium. Reuters

Outside the J Medical centre at Juventus' Allianz Stadium. Reuters

20288ba4d3.jpg

Steve Luckings

May 6, 2020

May 6, 2020

SHARE

facebook shares

Juventus have confirmed forward Paulo Dybala is no longer subject to quarantine after being given the all-clear more than six weeks after contracting the coronavirus.

"Dybala performed, as per protocol, a double check with diagnostic tests for Coronavirus-Covid 19, which came back with negative results," the Italian champions said.

"The player has, therefore, recovered and will no longer be subjected to the home isolation regime."

There were several reports last week that the Argentina international, 26, had tested positive for the coronavirus for the fourth time in six weeks.

Dybala was diagnosed on March 22, along with his girlfriend Oriana, who recovered sooner from the disease, which has killed nearly 30,000 people in Italy.

He was one of three Juventus players to test positive along with Italy defender Daniele Rugani and France's Blaise Matuidi.

French midfielder Matuidi and Italian defender Rugani - the first player in Serie A to test positive for the virus - tested negative for Covid-19 earlier this month, the club said, and were "no longer subject to the home isolation regime".

Juventus players returned to individual training at the team's sports centre on Tuesday, while Cristiano Ronaldo began two weeks' coronavirus quarantine after returning to Italy.

Updated: May 6, 2020 09:18 PM

These were the details of the news Juventus forward Paulo Dybala gets all-clear after coronavirus for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at The National and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

NEXT TENNIS: Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat exits US Open with defeat to Gilles Simon