Arsenal sign Willian from Chelsea on three-year contract

Arsenal sign Willian from Chelsea on three-year contract
Arsenal sign Willian from Chelsea on three-year contract

Thank you for reading the news about Arsenal sign Willian from Chelsea on three-year contract and now with the details

Aden - Yasmine El Tohamy - Arsenal have signed Brazil winger Willian on a three-year deal, the Premier League club said on Friday.

The 32-year-old joins Arsenal on a free transfer after failing to agree on a new long-term contract with Chelsea.
Willian scored 63 goals in 339 appearances for Chelsea after his arrival from Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala in 2013.

Twice a Premier League winner with the Blues, he will add experience to an Arsenal side full of talented youngsters in Bukayo Saka, Joe Willock, Gabriel Martinelli and Reiss Nelson.

"I believe he's a player that can really make a difference for us," Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta said in a statement on the club's website https://www.arsenal.com/news/welcome-willian-brazil-forward-joins-arsenal.

"We have been monitoring him for the past few months, we had a clear intention to strengthen in the attacking midfielder and the winger positions (and) he is a player that gives us a lot of versatility."

Willian had confirmed last week that he would leave Chelsea after seven "wonderful" years at Stamford Bridge.
"I have been really impressed with all the talks I have had with him and how much he wanted to come," Arteta added,

The Spaniard is also working towards tying down striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to a new three-year contract as Arsenal, who finished eighth in the Premier League last season, look to bridge the gap to the top four.

The moves come amid a backlash against the north London club who announced plans to lay off 55 staff a week after their FA Cup success over Chelsea at Wembley guaranteed them a spot in next season's Europa League.

These were the details of the news Arsenal sign Willian from Chelsea on three-year contract for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Khaleej Times and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hopes Eric Bailly's return boosts Manchester United's defence
NEXT TENNIS: Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat exits US Open with defeat to Gilles Simon