'Saudi Arabia has taken all precautions to ensure safety of oil facilities'

'Saudi Arabia has taken all precautions to ensure safety of oil facilities'
'Saudi Arabia has taken all precautions to ensure safety of oil facilities'

We show you our most important and recent visitors news details 'Saudi Arabia has taken all precautions to ensure safety of oil facilities' in the following article

Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - RIYADH — Saudi Arabia's Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz Bin Salman said the Kingdom has taken all precautions to ensure the safety of oil facilities after recent strikes in Iraq.

“We have taken every precaution that can be taken,” he said when asked whether the Kingdom had raised oil security after recent US and Iran strikes in the region.

The minister added that Saudi Arabia would work for oil market stability and likes to see sustainable prices amid heightened tension in the region.

"As tension remains high in our region, Saudi Arabia will continue to do all it can do to ensure stable oil markets," Prince Abdulaziz said during an event in Dhahran.

In a Bloomberg television interview on Monday, the minister said that the OPEC and its allies remain resolved to press on with output cuts aimed at draining away any excess stockpiles,

“Our endeavor in OPEC+ is to try to bring inventories to a certain level, where it is within the contours” of recent years, the minister remarked in the interview. That range should be around the average of the last five years and the period from 2010 to 2014, he added.

Prince Abdulaziz said he was “very comfortable” with the implementation of production cuts by OPEC+ nations in December, the final month before the alliance is due to implement even deeper curbs. Iraq, which has long been lax in its performance, didn’t meet its target last month but made a “reasonable” effort, he said. — Agencies


These were the details of the news 'Saudi Arabia has taken all precautions to ensure safety of oil facilities' for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Saudi flag emoji tweeted 27 million times since last September
NEXT SDAIA to train 100 youth in artificial intelligence in Makkah region